- This is in answer to:
- What traits of your parents are you inheriting? See all answers
- August 31, 2010 by amandapandaaa
- "What traits of your parents are you inheriting?"
When I first saw the prompt, the word that came into my head was "TEETH"!!
My dad has the strongest teeth ever. EVER. He's never had cavities. He only goes to the dentist to get scaling. Isn't that crazy?
Also, he's never had wisdom teeth. They're just not there!
His bottom teeth are ugly. Sorry dad! but you know it's true. They're very crooked but I guess it doesn't matter that much since when he smiles and talks, all you usually see are his top teeth.
Another crazy thing about my dad's teeth.. is that he still has a baby molar. I know!
My mom on the other hand has very weak teeth. I think she has weak gum too. Her teeth and gum are very sensitive so she needs to be careful. But, they are very straight and pretty. I love my mom's smile because her teeth are so nice.
Now, what teeth-traits did I inherit from my parents?
1. I have ugly teeth. I didn't mention this when I talked about my dad's teeth but his upper laterals are smaller than normal. Sadly, I inherited this. This makes my front centrals to look bigger although they are normal sized :( I got braces but I broke my retainers multiple times so my teeth are not as straight as they are supposed to be.
2. I have a baby molar. Isn't that crazy? The same molar from my dad too. It's actually filled because well, one of the traits I inherited from my mom!
3. I have weak teeth. Although I brush my teeth well, I always get cavities.. I actually need to go get a checkup soon cuz I think I have cavities... I always do... T___T
What pisses me off though is that while I have all these bad traits from my parents, my brother has the perfect teeth EVER. He got all the good traits.
He has the nicest teeth ever. He never had braces and he doesn't need to. His teeth are freaking strong. He never gets cavities even when he has a pretty bad dental hygiene. Sorry, bro but it's true. AAARGH. I'm so jealous as I write! >:O