- This is in answer to:
- If only there were more hours in the day. What are your tips for saving time? See all answers
- January 19, 2011 by deathbylore
- My time saving tips
1. Get a paper planner, and use it FREQUENTLY. I can't stress that enough. (I say paper planner as you're able to memorize things more easily that need to be done after you write it down. My paper planner is my life saver.)
2. Learn to multitask.
3. Get the more important things done and out of the way if you can help it.
4. Make a list of stuff to do, and color code it.
5. Don't make promises that you can't keep, especially if they have to do with volunteering for ANYTHING.
6. If you're really feeling evil, time yourself when you do things.
7. Don't overexert yourself.