- This is in answer to:
- What are your favorite ways to express your creativity? See all answers
- March 6, 2011 by Alaina-chan
- My Favorite Forms of Creative Expression
I'd have to say there are at least three ways.
1. I enjoy writing. I have many stories planned and know that there are more to come. I have almost finished my trilogy High Adrenaline and hope that I will be able to finish and maybe even publish it. The story is about me and my friends childhood adventures and imaginary games we used to play. I've just changed a lot and made it even more epic than I could have dreamed.
2. I also enjoy drawing. I'm not the best artist you've ever seen but I'm getting better as I practice. My drawing style is mostly inspired by anime and manga with a touch of cartoonist gestures. I enjoy drawing and hope to improve as I move along.
3. Last but certainly not least, I love to sing. I can't really make up my own songs but I do love to sing songs by other artists that are attuned to my mood. It's always fun to sing and dance to something that makes you want to get up off your feet and have a dance party with yourself.