- This is in answer to:
- How did you get your name? See all answers
- March 21, 2011 by gleegalaxy
- You Describe What You Are Called
I got a name that was constantly misspelled or mispronounced. Whenever some people would make me repeat it, I usually refer to a music club. But thanks to a recent American series, nobody can misspell or mispronounce it anymore.
I may have preferred the misspelling and mispronunciation era - my name was not overrated since then.
according to dictionary.com, my name is:
1. Open delight or pleasure; exultant joy; exultation.
2. An unaccompanied part song for three or more voices, popular especially in the 18th century.
according to my parents, me and my name is:
1. The person who brought happiness.
2. Their child that was named after their beautiful neighbor. (I really don't know if this is true.)
3. The person you can associate with a club (The Glee Club).
according to me, I am:
1. A person who thirsts for knowledge - either academic, melodic, scientific - you name it!
2. A silent person who's got a lot to say.
3. A dreamer and a doer.
4. Obsessively into something at any time.
5. A person that can't bear idleness.
With all the description above, I need not say anymore than that.
For the record, I am who I want to be, and still strive to become the person I constantly envision.