- This is in answer to:
- Exactly half of the year is now over. List 10 things you want to do before 2012 begins. See all answers
- June 19, 2011 by Collotype
- I also didn't finish a title
"Exactly half of the year is now over. List 10 things you want to do before 2012 begins."
Alright, look, I am super, crazy sorry I haven't been writing lately. I honestly didn't know I had such an audience. I'm looking at you John, Gena, Joe, Mark, Peg, D.M., Jon, Oh, James, Sarah, and Amy. So, this one's for all of you.
1. Get married
2. Get a Kitchen Aid standing mixer
3. Teach my cat to stop clawing at the carpet
4. Fit in to those skinny jeans I purposely bought a size too small after watching too many yogurt and cereal commercials.
5. Spend a day at the Creation Museum. Seriously, I hear that place is, like, crazy well funded. The animatronics are better than Disney World, and it's not like I'll have to suspend my disbelief anymore than I do for the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
6. Start a rumor about Michele Bachmann that is actually more far fetched than her real life.*
7. Start work on my sweet Mayan costume for the 2012 End of the World parties
8. Finish this list
*I understand this one might be impossible