- This is in answer to:
- What's the most enjoyable hour of your typical weekday? See all answers
- June 25, 2011 by quetzalcotl
- The Hour I Enjoy Most: Do I even have one?
Here are two things you need to know about me:
1) Being OC, I never go to sleep without planning in minute detail what I will do the next day. All my appointments and even my daily routine are written on my planner. If I don't do this, I'll wake up the next day and spend an entire half of it staring at the ceiling. Therefore I do not have any enjoyable hour, only productive ones.
2) Because I live an hour's drive (now an hour and a half drive, thanks to the rain and endless road constructions) away from school, I spend most of an average person's waking hours eating, bathing, dressing up, and traveling to school. To make up for it, I sacrifice sleep just to finish all my tasks every day, making my typical weekday sleepless, stressful, and not fun for a regular person.
Knowing these two things may lead to a conclusion that I'm a boring person. But ask me what I do in the weekends and you'll think otherwise.