- This is in answer to:
- Write one sentence that summarizes each year of your life so far. See all answers
- September 7, 2011 by keripeardon
- One Sentence for Each Year of My Life
1. Slept, ate, and pooped.
2. Opened everyone else's presents at Christmas.
3. Lived in Texas.
4. Got a record player for Christmas.
5. My parents divorced.
6. My mother got remarried and we suddenly became a household of 5.
7. Watched cartoons on Saturday mornings.
8. Started selling at crafts at shows with my grandmother.
9. My mother told me how puppies are made.
10. Got my own TV and Nintendo; spent a lot of time not beating Super Mario Bros.
11. My mother finally shamed me into packing away my My Little Ponies.
12. Started at St. Andrew's-Sewanee School.
13. Hit puberty.
14. Got fat; stupid puberty.
15. Got a computer--complete with a *gasp* COLOR dot-matrix printer.
16. Found the internet.
17. Graduated high school and left home for college.
18. Went overseas for the first time.
19. Got an apartment off-campus with a roommate.
20. Lost my roommate; learned to live alone.
21. Graduated college without having once gotten drunk or smoked anything (yes, everyone agrees I have lived a sheltered life)
22. Came home from a summer in Ireland and got my first job.
23. Joined a medieval re-enactment organization and met my future husband.
24. Put many miles on my new car in order to visit my boyfriend.
25. Left my hometown and moved in with my future husband.
26. Got engaged (about time!).
27. Got married.
28. Got a horse.
29. Got laid off.
30. Started writing a book.
31. Started trying to get my book published.
32 is less than a month away; hopefully it will be the year I get published.