- This is in answer to:
- Would you rather have one free trip to space or free international travel for life? See all answers
- September 28, 2011 by madairm86
- International Travel versus Space Travel
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
Oh, oh, I know I know!!!
Free international travel for life, hands down and for many reasons:
1. You can go anywhere in the world, free
2. You get the chance to meet a ton of people of different cultures, who speak different languages (I guess you could say I'm big on that :) )
3. You can create memories for years to come, document your trips, teach new things to family members and loved ones.
4. Make lasting connections with others who you would probably never meet (and visit them often, because hey, it's free)
And you get to go places where the culture, language, music, food, etc. is different, broaden the horizons, try new things (ok, I think that I'm repeating myself)
But I could just IMAGINE what I could do with free international travel, the possibilities are literally endless!!!