- This is in answer to:
- If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say? See all answers
- October 14, 2011 by txtechnologies
- Two Minutes Isn't Enough - Please Stop The Clock
If you sing: "I'd Love To Change The World, But I Don't Know What To Do", follow @CoolBandsCrew and @TechBreeder. If you plan to vote for President O' again, consider the lyrics of this popular song: "If It Makes You Happy, Then Why The H*** Are You So Sad?"
1. Love the Creator above all else.
2. Treat others as you would be treated.
3. Vote Herman Cain for President of the United States of America 2012.
4. Read TechBreedersBlog.WordPress.com
5. If you have illegal drugs, they are illegal. Send them to me. I'll handle it.
6. If you are a gorgeous, intelligent, caring, one-man woman; Hi, I'm Rick.
7. If I had 3 wishes, my first wish would be for even More wishes.