- This is in answer to:
- Name someone who has a great voice. See all answers
- October 15, 2011 by wujoanne
- Someone with a Great Voice
1. Matthew Gray Gubler. He's got a story telling way of talking that draws you in and makes you smile.
2. Carrie Mulligan's got a dainty little British accent.
3. There was a guy in my lit class whose voice just commanded attention. Kind of like Morgan Freeman's but more colloquial/jocular and less matter of fact.
1. Roy Orbison's reminds me of Elvis Presley's--both have that velvety smooth quality.
2. Julie Andrews' voice is the definition of magical.
3. Mama Cass' voice is effortlessly beautiful.