- This is in answer to:
- What are your most and least favorite things about the holiday season? See all answers
- December 5, 2011 by borgette
- The best and worst parts of the Holiday Season
The Good and Bad moments...
The things I don't like about the merry season...
1. Hand writing out all of my Christmas Cards.
2. Thinking of gifts to buy all the relatives and hoping that they will like them.
3. Having to work on Christmas Eve when I could be wrapping last minute presents, preparing food for the big day or simply spending the night with my boys.
4. Packing all the family clothes to go away with on holidays.
5. The overcrowded shopping Malls.
What I love the most during the holiday season...
1. Decorating the Xmas Tree on the 1st of December.
2. Buying lots of presents especially my work Kris Kringle!
3. Eating Ham on toast for breakfast and basically just eating all day long!
4. My boys counting down the days until Santa arrives.
5. Reading all the boys letters they wrote to Santa!
6. Going to beach for our family holidays.