- This is in answer to:
- Name one of the best decisions you've ever made. See all answers
- December 31, 2011 by amackay2
- Aw Yeah
1. Taking the counselling position at Chief Hector.
2. Coming to Edmonton for New Years this year. This weekend is already amazing.
3. Choosing the puppy that I did - that dog saved us. It's impossible to be sad around him, and he's filled up the gap that my brother and I left back home so effectively that my parents don't really even miss us.
4. Taking this next semester off. I really need this.