- This is in answer to:
- Make a list of things you've accomplished so far this year. See all answers
- April 17, 2012 by keripeardon
- Recent Accomplishments
1. I've recognized that I'm trying to do too much, and I eliminated a lot of projects from my to-do list for the year, narrowing it down to 5. (http://keripeardon.wordpress.com/category/personal-challenges/)
2. I've published a story on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007FF74NO/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk).
3. I started a new serial story on my blog (http://keripeardon.wordpress.com/the-bloodsuckers-vampire-lawyers-of-middle-tennesee/) and just published the first 10 installments as a single volume on Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/152247)
4. I gave up a couple of officer positions that I was handling for my local re-enactment organization (part of my campaign to stop over-extending myself). Before I handed back the webminister position, I moved the site to a new host and made a number of updates (so the new person taking it over got it in good shape).
5. I started conversion class with my rabbi and did all of the essays he assigned me (6 months' worth of essays) in a day.
6. I've made a good start on the final edits of my first book. (I'm close to halfway done.)
7. I've increased the amount I'm reading and have been working on becoming a speed reader.