- This is in answer to:
- List the top 3 things you want to do before you kick the bucket. See all answers
- May 12, 2012 by misswhiplash
- Bucket List Only 3
Once you are gone....you are gone..there is no turning back..... So make the most of the life that you have now. Do not waste a moment
Oh Gawdy..this ain't gonna be none too easy!
When you are young, there are masses of things that you want to do before you kick the bucket but when you get to my age there are limitations. Now I know that this does not apply to every elderly person. Not so long ago there was a 93 year old who did sky-diving, so it's not an impossibility...
So assuming that this tubby body was able to get itself into gear and do something like that..I wonder what it would be....
1) I would like to win the lottery so that I could give it all away, especially to animal charities.
2) I would like to get rid of my property in Spain.This has been the bain of my life since I left it in 2007..two lawyers , loads of money and still it drags on and on!
3) This being my final choice.......I would like to make sure that there was somebody here to take my place so that my Neville would not be left by himself. I do not think that he would cope very well without company.
So there are my three....nothing really impossible...except I do not do the lottery so not likely to win but maybe Lady Luck will help with the other two.
Lots of love Patrecia