- This is in answer to:
- Name three advantages that kids born these days have over older generations. See all answers
- May 16, 2012 by misscby
- Kids Today
What's the difference between now and then?
1) great medical advances;
2) better and longer life expectancy;
3) more opportunities at various life stages to see the world.
1) more sceptical, or even wary, of strangers, perhaps even hostile towards them too;
2) suffer from decision paralysis given greater number of opportunities in life nowadays;
3) higher expectations leading to greater risk of disappointment and disillusionment of life.