- This is in answer to:
- List 3 types of Facebook status updates you can't stand. See all answers
- August 10, 2012 by krystal1012
- Facebook Status Updates
1. Mundane statuses about minature details in someone's life. For instance someone may say they were hanging out with such and such doing something ordinary. I honestly couldn't care less.
2. Pointed statuses about someone whose identity is not explicitly mentioned. For example, "Can't believe some idiots who think they can ______". Can you just tell the person about it directly rather than letting the whole world know about it? Thanks.
3. This is more specific: "Like for an inbox." Seriously, just pick someone to talk to from your list of friends. It's just annoying to see