- This is in answer to:
- What will you be thinking about on your deathbed? See all answers
- November 15, 2012 by misswhiplash
- Reflecting at the end of Life
I read this prompt 'what will you be thinking about on your deathbed? and wondered how somebody could be so stupid as to ask such a daft question.
Then I thought about it . It is quite hilarious really.
What would you be thinking about? here are a few that come to my mind..
1) I knew I should have put on clean underwear today!
2) Blast! I was in the middle of doing a good post on my blog
3) I shall never know what happened in the serial I was following
4) I wish I had looked both ways before crossing the road..
5) At least I won't have to pay anymore utility bills
6) Do I look ok? Is my hair in order?
7) where is my lipstick, have to look my best
8)I shall miss my family and my friends
9)This is exciting, a journey into the unknown
10) Hello God here I am at last