- This is in answer to:
- What are your New Year's resolutions? See all answers
- January 1, 2013 by parwatisingari
- Comin' up Hogmanay resolution.
What is my resolution?
5000 rpms....360o i don’t the megpix and whatever kicks, if you want the Merriam Webster kind of resolution then---
When it comes to my Plinky prompt, I have resolved to check the actual dictionary definition of the words in addition to adding two quotes on it to create my blog.
If I go by the ten definitions that Merriam Webster has for resolution, here goes,
• As an act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler one, I would drop the word analyze and say live and let live.
• The answering, of course requires listening to the question instead of sleeping off.
• The act of determining—would depend on determining what?
• The passing of a voice part from a dissonant to a consonant tone or progression of a chord from dissonance to consonance is blissfully beyond my understanding.
• Separating the chemical compounds or mixture into its constituents, I hereby resolve to use fresh ginger and fresh garlic in my cooking instead of the pre mixed guy I use.
• The division of a prosodic element into its component parts now what’s that!?!
• The analysis of a vector into two or more vectors of which it is the sum – this does not add up
• The subsidence of a pathologic state as inflammation, well I resolve let the inflammation resolve itself without surgical intervention unless paid an obscenely hefty fee.
• A formal expression of opinion, of course buddy that’s why I blog. Of course buddy I am an assembled group of biological unicellular colonies that exist symbiolitically.
• The point in a literary work at which the chief dramatic complication is worked out—the butler will not do it, the cook will.
I i give up on the rest. And the quote, my official excuse is that I have a hangover from the new year party.