- This is in answer to:
- If you had to evacuate your home in an instant, what five items would you grab on your way out? See all answers
- January 17, 2013 by AdmiralSol
- Emergency EVACUATE!!! Wait? I need these!
Whenever I thought about what type of items I would grab in an instant, I kinda thought that it would be either logical and rational items... You know, like Wallet, Important Files of some sort, Cell Phone, and something else...
However I realized that isn't what I would normally do.. especially when I panic.
I would probably first grab my wallet, but only if it was nearby me or on me.
Next would probably be my Messenger bag, because there are usually important things I would have in there. But that would take up 2- 3 objects already.
So the last thing I would grab, mind you may seem silly. But I would grab this Blue stuffed bear I had since I was 2. Although I am an adult now... I don't think I could bare to have to lose Berry behind, and even though I don't even play or use the bear anymore, I have plans for him.
Berry is going to be either my child's, or nephew/niece's bear one day... I don't plan to lose him before then.
2) Messenger Bag
3) Item in messenger bag. [Could be cards, external hard drive or games]
4) Item in messenger bag. [Could be cards, external hard drive, or games]
5) Berry the blue stuffed bear.