- This is in answer to:
- What are you famous for? See all answers
- April 4, 2009 by reneecrocker
- I'm in the Non 15 Minutes Hall of Fame (Andy Warhol....This Means War!)
Andy, this better happen for me!!!
Speaking that I'm only 30, and I think my claim to fame has yet to happen (I can only hope). My biggest claim to fame (so far) has been only local. I suppose I have two claims to fame.
1. When I was 11, I wrote a short story of teenage angst that won the state Young Author's award. I really thought I understood love and heartache...classic.
2. When I was 10, the Kentucky Center of the Arts held a contest and me and three other classmates were chosen to give our interpretive dance in a show.
When I list those, it's pretty pitiful. If I don't get my 15 minutes Andy Warhol...I swear I will learn voodoo, bring you back to life, and personally hold you responsible...as Plinky did say, you did guarantee me. ANDY I'LL BE COMING FOR YOU!