- hello Dev
- Username: Ninja_Librarian
- In response to: "If you were in a movie right now, what music would be playing?" Paul Mauriat's 'I like Chopin' or Yiruma's 'Maybe'
- Ninja_Librarian's latest answers
- Hmm ... opening a cafe
Plinky Prompt:Would you ever consider opening your own restaurant, bar, or cafe?
A cafe, I would. As a person who loves to get lost in a great book, I'm not totally passionate about business, but I'd like to have a place where fellow book-a-holics can come by for some quiet time, insomniacs too, in other words I'd be closing late therefore opening late as well.
It would be a classy oasis, but an affordable classy oasis, mind you, where other normal mortals can sip coffee in peace without it making a reappearance on see the bill.
Thinking about it now, I can see the building, not too big. Boxy shaped but with one of those nice striped canopies under which you'd find a few sturdy tables where you can go on one of those scorching summer days.
Inside would be of warm cozy colours and conductive to thoughts. That's as far as I've thought about it so far.
- A few things that Drives Me Crazy!
I'm human and naturally there are times I loose my cool and my sanity. There are quite a few things that trigger some of my episodes some of which are:
1.Being interrupted while read a book especially a really good one that demands my undivided attention, and even the boring-est of books. Once I'm reading Do.Not.Disturb. Sadly though, some people just don't ever learn and it remains a mystery to those few why I nearly bite off their sorry heads.
2. The racket during sibling warfare. When my sisters start they start off with a BANG and then they drag me in the middle of it all to take sides. Everybody's pointing fingers at each other, then somebody starts to cry then Gran starts a hollering. Poor me, didn't have anything to do with the madness, loosing my patience with each passing second. They're lucky if I run out of the room in time before I start screaming and swearing (mind you I don't do that in front of the wee ones before I end up scrubbing my mouth with soap) and pulling what ever hair's left on my rapidly balding head.
3.After I organize my desk , for probably the millionth time, then some little twerp goes and disarranges it again!
4. The suspense leading up to the climax in movies and books, I go nuts!
5.My computer has some problem, where ever I leave the cursor while I type a few seconds later, the letters jump over to where the cursor is and then I have to erase and start again!
I have to be careful when I backspace otherwise I get taken back to the previous page and everything I've written gets deleted and I have to do it all again.
I dunno if he (I think my computer's a he) has a problem with me because we have our disagreements but this is the limit.
- Old TV Shows I Miss
My favourite old show that I miss, in no particular order, are:
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Introvert Versus Extrovert
I'm definitely an extrovert.