- hello Pilaiye Cenac
- Username: Pilaiye
- Pilaiye's latest answers
- If I Had Six Months to Kill...
I wouldn't hurt a fly (eh heh)...but I'm willing to try to kill time
Hmmm… lemme grab my assassin’s thinking cap. Alternative weapons and ways to kill six months, you say? No work. No study. A challenging mission, but I would try:
2. Reading all the books on my Kindle, with time left over to read the fine prints on EVERYTHING!
3. Camping, hiking, climbing something (maybe a Piton or two)
4. Answering more Plinky prompts and generally doing more writing (which is technically still work, ent?)
Mission impossible? Well gimme de six months and we will see…
- A Reality Show I'd Try Out For
My personality would NOT allow me to, but I don’t want to appear closed-minded so let’s see:
America's Got Talent: I’m not American
American Idol: Ditto
Survivor: Maybe, if I could leave before nightfall, on the FIRST DAY
Big Brother: Yes, as a fly on the wall in the Big Brother House
Project Runway: Maybe, I’d appear just to say “Thank you Mood” and “Make it Work”
So You Think You Can Dance: No, I don’t think I can dance.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians: As soon as I’m done keeping up with my own life
What Not To Wear: Yes, without the cameras around
The Apprentice: Definitely Not! I’m my own boss
End of open-mindedness. The answer is NO