- hello adam anderson
- Username: akaustin
- In response to: "If you were in a movie right now, what music would be playing?" Anything Bon Jovi ... and I would be starring alongside Patrick Swayze
- akaustin's latest answers
- Give Me Ernie or Give me ... Well ... Ernie
First of all, I want to make it clear that if I were to be rommmates with someone on Sesame Street I would have to demand I be the one to pick the letter and number of the day ... and it would always be Z and 0 ;)
Roommate: I would have to say either Bert or Ernie but mainly because I would get two for the price of one and, if it came down to it, I could use one against the other (Evil I can be). If I had to choose though I would opt for the Ernster. I will always take a cantankerous, wily, curmudgeon over an affable, way-too-easy-to-get-along-with pushover any day of the week.
As an aside though, when I was a child we had an amusement park here in the Fort Worth area that was themed after Sesame Street. In fact, it was named (get this) Sesame St. It was the most terrific place in the world for children to not only have fun but to learn as well. That is until it went insolvent and was shut down :(
- Delicious Vinyl ...
I started out with cassette tapes but quickly moved into vinyl format once I discovered my father's blues, old country, and classic rock re…
- My Clothes Say I'm Comfortable ...
After two hours of cardio on the elliptical, one hour of sidestrokes and breaststrokes in the pool, 15 minutes in the spa, a shower and a shave - I'm just ready to be comfortable in my Longhorns shirt, khaki shorts, baseball cap and running shoes! I'm loving this workout routine but mainly only the high I get afterward :D
- I Put the Fun in Funeral ...
Random thoughts overheard at my funeral ...
Why is he wearing scuba gear?
Okay, seriously? Clapton's "Willie and the Hand Jive" is NOT a funeral dirge.
He really did the whole "hydraulic's thing" so he could wave at us didn't he? That's just creepy.
I can't believe the only refreshments they have are bottles of Boone's Farm "Melon Ball"
I don't know him either, I just got a random invite in the mail and it sounded like a good idea.
Who started the Conga line and how did I get in the middle of it?
Are they seriously handing out door prizes and playing Plinko?
I heard he played "Ralphy" in "The Christmas Story".
I really wish that if the whole casket is going to be open they would at least puts some pants on him.
Well, that was different ...
- Scars ...
These are the ones I can think of at the moment. I'm extremely accident prone so there are tons more where I just can't place how I got them. I'm not sure why but I felt it necessary to include which state I was in when the event happened.
1. Top of Noggin - Cut my head open snow sledding in Utah
2. Right Forehead - Fight in Texas
3. Left Forehead - Tripped over the hose at a gas pump and landed on my head in Texas
4. Right Wrist - Trying to scale a fence at a Dave Matthew's Band concert in Virginia
5. Right Hand: Pointer and Index Fingers - Sliced my fingers open trying to remove metal liner around car headlight in S.C.
6. Right Inner Ankle - My friend Paulo's dog Apollo attacked me in N.C.
7. Left Foot - Surgery after breaking my foot in a car accident in D.C.
8. Right Foot - Surgery after breaking my foot in same said car accident in D.C.