- hello Brian Merrill
- Username: bmmerrill
- In response to: "If you could be a member of any band, what would it be?" The Mercury Program
- bmmerrill's latest answers
- If I Had the World's Attention for Two Minutes
Time for some homework, kiddies...topic for the next generation is the Economics of the Evil Empire...a.k.a. the Federal Reserve...outlaw Central Banking and it's fraudulent policies of "Fractional Reserves".
Take a minute or two and Google that shit for yourselves...now you see how we got here?
Wake up motherfuckers!
If you're willing to give up your personal freedom for (the illusion of) safety, you don't deserve either.
The root causes of income disparity in the U.S.A. and around the world are Central Banking and Debt Based Monetary Systems. These are the mechanisms the 1% have used to steal nearly half the world from the remaining 99%.
Finally, to all the rich pricks in the world...how much is enough for you? Do you really see life as a game of virtual monopoly? Do you have to own everything before the game is over? How will you react if we tip the board over?