- Username: cristina
- In response to: "Even if you aren't a chef, what's your favorite dish to prepare?" Greek salad.
- cristina's latest answers
- My handiness
i do not know if I am either, but i would like to commend plinky on their gender-inclusive language choice. I say bravo old chap!
- Dear Corinna
I AM abroad. therefore, someone please send me the following:
Mac n Cheese
Kraft brand, family size, extra cheesy. not intant.
Oh Boy Oberto. peppered, spicy, teriyaki. whatevs.
Stuff from Target
Anything. I love that place. bags, earings, socks.
Safeway chinese food.
Overnight the general tso's express meal.
Peanut butter crackers
The ones with the little peter pan/leprechaun man on them. Just double check online they are cleared form salmonella.
Zaterain's jumbolaya mix.
it is the only thing i can cook that people eat.
- Don't say 'aroused' around me
it is ultra creepy: 'he became aroused'. aww nasty.
i would really like it if you said MondAY
Mankind/ human race
HUMANKIND you sexists bastards and human SPECIES (in no way are we classified as a race -- you can't say "the cat race" can you?)
- Don't watch 'Unfaithful' with your ma
i did not know it would be a bad idea in advance, plinky. i did not. had i known that about 20 mins into the movie diane lane bangs some dude graphically up against a gnarly bathroom stall, i would not have seen it with my mom. i refused to move my retinas even 1mm, in case they met the gaze and or face of my mom for the rest of the movie.
- American food would set this country straight
well, i am in living in England, so I am going to anwer the question from my side of the pond and boy am i excited to get it off my chest:
1. Sunshine. How is it possible that the sun does not shine on England?
2. Heat. OK maybe I am getting repetitive but I am getting rheumatisms 4-Real.
3. Flavor. Salt, spice, sour -- anything.
4. Haircuts. Everyone in England line up. And grab a comb too, you fucks.
5. Less sausages. Appalling claim, I know, but no more bangers.